“What is the smallest possible steps you can take? And often the smallest possible step is even smaller than we think,” says Sarah Young, Founder, and CEO of Zing Collaborative. After doing many things in the corporate world, Sarah realized that her greatest passion was coaching people in that space. In 2013, she founded her own business, Zing Collaborative, where she finds fulfillment in supporting people and leaders in the corporate world.
While working a corporate job, Sarah had the epiphany that her work was not aligned with her core values or goals. One day, she felt an urge to make a change, prompting her to put in her notice. Shortly after, she went to the Small Business Development Center to file for Zing Collaborative, proving you can take control of your professional life at any time. Now a successful business owner, Sarah has reached a new career milestone she is excited to share today: launching her new book Expansive Impact, An Invitation To Lead In Everyday Moments.
Tune into this week’s episode of Move Forward Anyway for an inspirational conversation on finding your way in the corporate world. Learn more about how Sarah started Zing Collaborative, the writing process of her new book, Expansive Impact that launched today, April 5, 2022, and how to channel overthinking into action.
• “My clients are on all sides of the political spectrum. They have opinions about all these different topics going on right now. And I love these humans deeply.” (24:44 – 24:55)
• “I love connecting with my clients, talking with the people in my inner circle, talking with my girlfriends, talking with the people I get to work with, and talking with my colleagues. For me, that’s a reminder of what I get to do every day and a really simple but impactful way to reconnect to that.” (26:39 – 27:01)
• “I think for me, the success of the book is simply that the people who are meant to find the book, find the book.” (35:58 – 36:07)
• “The intention that I’m holding is to support the book in making a joyful entry into the world.” (36:23 – 36:33)
• “What is the smallest possible steps you can take? Often, the smallest possible step is even smaller than we think.” (41:10 – 41:18)
Get in touch with Sarah Young:
Her new book, Expansive Impact: https://www.zingcollaborative.com/book
Get in touch with host Jeff Meyer:
- Schedule a Discovery Call with Jeff: https://go.oncehub.com/DreamAcceleratorDiscoveryCall