“If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out. But I don’t want to look back on life and say, “I didn’t try it,” explains Aundrea Umphrey, Owner and Founder of West Therapeutic. Seeing her mother live with chronic pain and experiencing it herself, Aundrea started massaging in childhood. Committed to her work, Aundrea uses her valuable skills to eliminate chronic pain and improve the well-being of others.
When Aundrea first started West Therapeutic, she struggled with confidence. Instead of giving up, she chose to move forward anyway and surround herself with positive, supportive people. Through dedication and a willingness to take small steps, Aundrea has seen the seeds of her efforts grow and grow. By going at her own pace, Aundrea secured her roadmap to success.
If you have a passion, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Learn more about healing with massage, what inspired Aundrea’s entrepreneurial mindset, and bypassing your fears to get what you want.
• “A big goal of mine is to educate my clients and teach them how to make their body work as it’s supposed to without chronic pain lingering over their shoulder all the time.” (4:21-4:36 | Aundrea)
• “If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out. But I don’t want to look back on life and say, “I didn’t try it.” (17:33-17:40 | Aundrea)
• “You have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone. You cannot grow unless you’re outside of that comfort zone.” (24:09-24:15 | Aundrea)
• “You can take small, baby steps and still get the same outcome. It’s just taking it at your level and knowing that you need to dedicate your time to it.” (24:37-24:49 | Aundrea)
• “If you let fear win, you’re going to regret it. You will have to sit there and have that regret in your stomach or the back of your mind all the time.” (33:00-33:08 | Aundrea)
• “My biggest thing that I always love to refer to at this moment, and I actually just recently saw a better way of even putting it is when you say, . . .Is it a priority?” (35:42-36:05 | Aundrea)
Get in touch with Aundrea Umphrey:
Ph# (847) 850-9515
Get in touch with host Jeff Meyer:
Book a FREE 30-Minute Dream Discovery Call with Jeff: https://calendly.com/d/dk6-mzr-dsq
Podcast production and show notes provided by HiveCast.fm